martedì 5 novembre 2013

Message for Jared Leto

In questo post metto un messaggio per Jared, qualcosa di personale, e vorrei che in qualche modo lui lo leggesse.
In this post I leave a message for Jared, something personal, and I wish it could be read from him.

Jared, I saw you in Milan at 2 november. You were so sweet with echelon, I can't describe the way you stay with us...thank you so much, I will never forget these moments.
I understand, your symbols, your song hide something important for you.
They hide the real Mars, probably your planet, yuor people.
Who are you? Were are you from?
Since I saw 30 seconds to Mars at the fist time, I notice you don't seem human, the way you move is so slowly and mysterious.
I know...everything probably hide a symbol...
I'm not the person you are looking for, but I can undestand you.
If you can ....I wish you answer this message :)
Jared, I can read the message here...


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento